1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
  2. Вы находитесь в сообществе Rubukkit. Мы - администраторы серверов Minecraft, разрабатываем собственные плагины и переводим на различные языки плагины наших коллег из других стран.
    Скрыть объявление
Скрыть объявление
В преддверии глобального обновления, мы проводим исследования, которые помогут нам сделать опыт пользования форумом ещё удобнее. Помогите нам, примите участие!

Welcome to Sponge!

Тема в разделе "Официальные новости Sponge", создана пользователем RuBukBot, 15 сен 2014.

1. Автор темы
    RuBukBot

RuBukBot Робот RuBukkit Модератор

Баллы:
    Welcome to Sponge!
    Andrew wrote:

So it's been a rough couple of days leading up to this point, but I am extremely proud to announce that our forums are now open for business! I would like to personally thank everyone that was involved with setting up the website/forums/and getting infrastructure in place to do this. You guys rock. I would list them, but I only know of two people that worked on it and feel like I would miss the rest.

I would also like to thank all of the developers that have rushed together to keep our community alive! In what seemed like a rough time, we all came together with one voice and did our best to stop anything from getting worse.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone in the community that has come out in droves to offer their help. Everything is appreciated, and hopefully soon there will be a lot more public and open stuff for everyone to be apart of.

Sponge is extremely exciting. We have a chance here to merge our community under one API, one banner. I look forward to a wonderful future with all of you!

Participants: 43

Read full topic

Поделиться этой страницей